COVID-19 GOLF COURSE PROTOCOLS
We are very excited to welcome golfers back to Pineridge Golf Resort - Alberta’s first and only 12 hole golf course. We are taking every precaution to ensure the safety of our customers and team members. It is of the utmost importance that all visitors to the golf course follow our set of rules laid out below:
Tee times ARE REQUIRED,
NO WALK-INS will be allowed.
BOOK ONLINE PREFERRED:
Our Members and Public golfers can book their tee-time online via our website.
- Bookings via phone can be made by calling 780-797-Golf
- Payment will be made on the day of play in the Pro Shop
- We will NOT be accepting CASH at this time. A debit or credit tap is the preferred method of payment.
PLEASE DO NOT GOLF IF:
You are not permitted to play or be on our property if:
- You are not feeling well
- You are exhibiting signs of COVID-19 (sore throat, cough, fever)
- You have traveled outside of Alberta in the last 14 days
ARRIVING AT THE GOLF COURSE:
*IMPORTANT* Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your tee-time. NO EARLIER or LATER (Do not be late for your tee-time, if you are late your tee-time will be rescheduled and unfortunately, we will not be able to “squeeze you in”
- Proceed to Pro Shop counters to check-in
- Respect distancing barriers
- Follow instructions given by our staff
- if you are riding a power cart, your sanitized power cart will be issued to you by our staff
- Power carts can be rented but only with 2 people of the same household alternatively one/person if not. This protocol is also in place for individuals using private carts.
- Continue to sanitize at the many stations placed conveniently throughout the golf course
- Maintain distance and respect signage on the golf course
- If you are walking, Rickshaw pull carts will be available for rent. They will be sanitized before and after each round
- Listen to the direction provided by our staff
DURING YOUR ROUND:
Maintain 6 feet between yourself, fellow patrons, and our staff at all times.
- Flag pins: Do not touch the flag pin at any time. We have taken measures so your ball can be collected safely.
- Bunkers: rakes have been removed from all bunkers. The local rule allows you to place your ball in a kind lie. Once you hit your shot please smooth the sand surface with your foot.
- One On-Course Washroom is available for use.
- Ball washers: have been removed
- Benches: are a NO TOUCH zone
- Food is available by ordering online for takeaway or curbside pick-up
- The beverage cart will be in operation on weekends.
AFTER YOUR ROUND:
Please exit the golf course quickly after completing your round. We hope to see you again soon!
- Celebrate your round verbally. Refrain from handshakes or hugs.
- If walking, proceed directly to your vehicle.
- If riding a power cart, return it to our sanitization station and then proceed directly to your vehicle.
- Remove all waste and personal items from your power cart. Deposit waste in bins provided. Take all of your belongings with you.
Our Commitment to our staff and customers
Our staff have been instructed to ensure every one of our staff and customers are following the protocols, our number #1 priority is the safety of all!
Pineridge Golf Resort is committed to following the protocols set out by Alberta Health’s Workplace Guidance for Business Owners.
Our staff has been trained on recognizing the symptoms of COVID 19 and we have instructed our staff to not come to work if they have any of the symptoms and have been supplied with the PPE and hand washing instructions to keep themselves and our customers safe.
We wish you a safe and enjoyable round! Thank you for your support and continued cooperation to curd COVID-19 and keep everyone safe!