Welcome to the swing fore camp!
The date for the 2019 Swing Fore Camp event is August 16, 2019.
All proceeds raised during the event will enable individuals living with mental and physical disabilities to attend Camp Health, Hope & Happiness on Lake Isle. Each summer Camp He Ho Ha provides barrier free recreational programming to 730 plus children, teens, young adults, adults, and seniors with disabilities. Your support of our fundraiser will provide funds to subsidize camper fees throughout the summer.
The format of the event will be Texas Scramble with a shotgun start at 1:30 PM.
Swing Fore Camp 2019
I encourage ALL participating golfers to go into their community in support of the cause and raise pledges prior to the event. You have the ability to make dreams come true for people with disabilities! (All participants must be 18 to play)
3 ways to participate:
Each registration will include 12 holes of golf at pineridge golf & resort, a power cart, dinner banquet , and a silent auction.
1.) it’s all about the pledges!!
- Pledges Collected Complimentary to Participant
- Minimum $500.00 pledge for entry
- Every $500 you raise will give you a ticket for a Trip for two to the Waste Management Phoenix Open 2018
- Every $1000 you raise will give you a ticket for a 1 year Pineridge Adult Golf Membership
- A tax receipt will be issued for all donations of $20 or greater.
- The registration will require the $200 payment to secure your placement in the event. If you choose to raise pledges in excess of $500 you will be refunded the $200 at the event.
2.) pay to play
Registration fee is $200.00 per participant. Please complete an online registration or pick-up one of our registration packages at Pineridge Golf & Resort.
A tax receipt for $100 will be given for all paid registrations
3.) sponsor our event
A sponsorship code can be added to your online registration to re-calculate the deposit required
If you would like to sponsor our event please contact email@example.com
We look forward to your participation. Together, let’s make the “Swing Fore Camp” a memorable event and a successful fundraiser for people with disabilities!
Pineridge Golf Resort