Welcome, and thank you for your interest in employment at Pineridge Golf Resort!
We are excited to begin another fantastic year at Pineridge Golf Resort, and as we prepare, we are looking to build a phenomenal customer-focused team.
If you love working with customers, making people happy, love to smile and enjoy working in a team atmosphere while working on a collective goal to provide Pineridge Golf Resort customers with a beautiful, friendly experience with well-taken care of facilities, we'd love to hear from you!
PRO-SHOP, GOLF COURSE & RESTAURANT POSITIONS
PGR GUEST SERVICES & Beverage Cart Server (18+)
This position is a job share scenario for Customer Experience Specialist & Beverage Cart Server Combined.
- We have Full time & Part-time positions available. Must be flexible and open to working days, evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Answer telephone, book tee times
- Greet and check-in golfers for their tee times
- Collect all money for green fees, cart rentals, and pro shop sales.
- Maintain general order and cleanliness in the pro shop
- Remain courteous with patrons at all times
- Follow implemented systems
- Retail sales and product knowledge
- Serve non-alcoholic and alcoholic drinks to golfers.
Work as a team player with co-workers and in conjunction with other departments.
The workweek will comprise 2-3 shifts on the beverage cart and 2-3 shifts in the pro shop.
- Replenishing the beverage cart with fresh products,
- Complete Knowledge of food and drink menus
- Make drinks
- Up-sell when appropriate
- Ensuring a high level of beverage cart revenue,
- Maintaining the beverage cart is clean and organized.
- Merchanding cart to specifications.
- Daily Inventory
** Requirements: Flexible schedule; availability on weekends, evenings and holidays is required. General Knowledge of the game of golf is an asset—a Positive attitude and willingness to learn. Stand for 6-8 hours/day.
Full & Part-time positions are available; please email your resume to Paul Croteau.
CART ATTENDANTS / JUNIOR PRO-SHOP:: (16+)
- Meet and greet all members and their guests warmly, friendly and professionally.
- Help keep all working areas attractive, neat and, clean, free of trash and waste.
- Please inspect the condition of golf carts with specific attention to their cleanliness and appearance (including the beverage cart). Responsible for cart cleanliness, cart supplies, cart condition and refuelling.
- Maintained rotation of golf carts to ensure uniform usage amongst the fleet: updated keys and pro-shop cart list.
- Assist golf shop with inventory and stocking.
- Assist golf shop personnel in the tournament setup of golf carts.
- Maintained garbages and bathrooms on the course and pro-shop.
- Refer all significant problems/complaints to a manager
- Follow procedures in the management of the cart.
- Maintain order and continuity of player traffic. Assist Starter as required.
- Assist maintenance crew if required.
** Requirements: Ability to work early mornings (6:00 am), Available to perform the required evenings, weekends and holidays, Positive attitude and willingness to learn. Complete tasks with particular attention to detail. A reliable source of transportation. Ability to work in inclement weather – rain, heat, etc. Physically capable of completing required tasks. Sixteen years of age. Stand for 6-8 hours/day.
Full and Part-time weekends are required; please email your resume to Paul Croteau.
COURSE MAINTENANCE PERSONAL
The Golf Course Maintenance Crew will provide excellent golf course conditions daily. Responsible for maintaining all areas of the golf course and maintenance facility. Additional duties include:
- Operating hand-held types of equipment, such as; weed-eaters, self-propelled walk mowers, backpack blowers, push blowers, edgers, rakes, and shovels
- Operate Utility Carts
- Operate Debris Blowers
- Maintain bunkers
- Walk mow greens
- Daily cleanup of equipment and facility
- Top-Dress Greens
- Fill Divots
- All other duties as required by the supervisor
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
- Strong interpersonal skills; team-oriented.
- General Knowledge of the golf game and the course preferred.
- Experience working in golf course maintenance
- Ability to work seven days a week, weekends and holidays.
- A reliable source of transportation
- Ability to work 6:00 am START TIMES
- Monday to Friday with Occasional Weekends/Holidays
- Physically capable of completing required tasks
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn.
- Complete tasks with particular attention to detail.
General Knowledge of the golf game and the course with experience in golf course maintenance is preferred.
Please email your resume to Jeff Richardson.
We thank all applicants for their interest; we will only contact applicants under consideration.
SERVERS (18+) & COOKS
Full and Part-time available please send resumes to Hector @ Eltoritoca@outlook.com