If you are positive, enthusiastic and love to be part of a great team, Look no further!
We are very excited to begin another fantastic year at Pineridge Golf Resort & The 9 Iron Grill. If you are positive, enthusiastic and love to be part of a great team, then apply here!
Now taking resumes for all positions for the 2018 season.
Currently taking resumes for the following positions.
Guest Services/Golf Desk Attendant
Part-time 20-25hrs week June-September
A Resort Guest Services/Golf Desk Attendant, is the person responsible for all point of sale transactions, incoming telephone inquiries, and reservations. This person works closely with the Golf Manager(s) to ensure a five star quality experience. You will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Answering telephone calls, making tee time reservations, and responding to RV Resort inquiries
- Pro Shop Merchandise knowledge and sales
- Must have RV Resort (s) Golf Course and daily playing conditions knowledge
- Maintain constant communication with golfers to keep them informed as to course conditions
- Interact with Guests and staff in a positive, friendly manner
- Communicate any special request to the apporpriate personnel for follow-up
- Maintain complete knowledge of schedules, daily activities, Resort Events and reservations
- Perform any other duties requested by a manager or supervisor
- Be available with a flexible schedule 5 days/week including weekends
A Golf Desk Agent, serving Pineridge Golf Resort, is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- High School diploma or equivalent is required. College is preferred
- Excellent communication (written and oral) skills are a must
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to deal effectively with people on a variety of conditions
- Computer Literate
- Ability to read, comprehend, carry out instruction
- Must be 18 years of Age
- Proserve Certification (can obtain once hired)
Please forward your resume & cover letter to the General Manager firstname.lastname@example.org
9 Iron Grill - Servers (18+ full to part time)
Working at the Grill you will enjoy a fast-paced environment that will test your ablity to multi-taskbest and will demand you to always put our customers at the forefront of any situtation. You must be able to manage your tables efficiently with great care, attention and detail. We will provide training to our standards but experience in serving is a definite asset. Our team is hardworking with excellent work ethics and is proud to provide the service possible. If your schedule allows you to be flexible and to work evenings and weekends, then please forward your resume with a quick blurb about yourself to Jill Hayes, PGR's Food & Beverage Manager.
Thank you for your interest to serve at The 9 Iron Grill
On the spot interviews available Thursday & Friday afternoons.