Pineridge Golf Resort, founded in 1972, is Alberta’s first and only 12 hole golf facility. Located in beautiful Seba Beach and on the western tip of Lake Wabamun, Pineridge is home to The Summit, The Meadows and The Ridge which includes 198 privately owned RV Lots. We take pride in offering great customer service and we are currently seeking a Food & Beverage Assistant Manager to join our team. The chosen candidate will be required but not limited to training staff, table service, menu maintenance, inventory, planning and executing special events, liquor ordering, floor management, day to day operations and any other duties assigned by the Food & Beverage Manager and/or Managers.
Minimum high school education;
Be 21 years of age;
Prior supervisory experience preferred
1-3 years’ experience working in a food & beverage establishment;
Strong understanding of overall food & beverage operations;
Able to maintain a security clearance;
Excellent Communication Skills;
Self-motivated and works well with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment;
Able to work varied shifts including late nights and weekends;
Must have reliable transportation.
Post-secondary education in marketing or hospitality an asset
First Aid training preferred
Excellent knowledge of MS Office
Must be able to lift a maximum of 50 lbs independently, including kegs and service trays
Must be able to walk up flights of stairs repeatedly throughout the day
Must be available 12 months of the year.
An hourly wage will be offered based on experience
Gratuities for serving shifts will also be earned
Benefits Offered Vision, Medical, Dental, Life
Employment Type Full-Time Summer shifts can vary depending on events but a set schedule will be prefered. Winter Shifts are Thursday – Sunday Off Monday-Wednesday with holidays expected to be taken during the winter season.
Staff food & golf discounts
A Resort Guest Services/Golf Desk Attendant, is the primary person in charge of all point of sale transactions, incoming telephone inquiries and reservations. Works closely with the Golf Manager(s) to ensure a five star quality services. You will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
assisting with telephone calls, tee time reservations and RV Resort inquiries
- Pro Shop Merchandise knowledge and sales
- Must have RV Resort (s) Golf Course and daily playing conditions knowledge
- Maintain constant communication with golfers to keep them informed as to course conditions
- Interact with Guests and staff in a positive, friendly manne
- Communicate any special request to designated personnel for follow-up
- Maintain complete knowledge of schedules daily activities, Resort Events and reservations
- Perform any other duties specified by manager or supervisor
- Be available with a flexible schedule 5 days/week including weekends.
A Golf Desk Agent, serving Pineridge Golf & Resort Guests, is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- High School diploma or equivalent is required. College is preferred
- Excellent communication (written and oral) skills are a must
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to deal effectively with people on a variety of conditions
- Computer Literate
- Ability to read, comprehend, carryout instruction
- Must be 18 years of Age
- Proserve Certification
Please forward your resume & cover letter to the General Manager email@example.com