Welcome and thank you for your interest in employment at Pineridge Golf Resort!
We are very excited to begin another fantastic year at Pineridge Golf Resort, and as we prepare, we are looking to build a phenomenal team.
If you love working with customers and providing excellent customer service, are organized, punctual and have high standards, we'd love to hear from you!
As we are getting ready to open for the 2022 golf season, we are currently hiring for the following positions.
PRO-SHOP & GOLF COURSE POSITIONS
PGR GUEST SERVICES & Beverage Cart Server
This position is a job share scenario for Customer Experience Specialist & Beverage Cart Server Combined.
- A seasonal position is available to close the golf season. Must be flexible and open to working days, evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Answer telephone, book tee times
- Greet and check-in golfers for their tee times
- Collect all money for green fees, cart rentals, and pro shop sales.
- Maintain general order and cleanliness in the pro shop
- Remain courteous with patrons at all times
- Serve non-alcoholic and alcoholic drinks to golfers.
- Replenishing the beverage cart with fresh products,
- Complete Knowledge of food and drink menus
- Make drinks
- Up-sell when appropriate
- Ensuring a high level of beverage cart revenue,
- Maintaining the beverage cart is clean and organized.
- Merchanding cart to specifications.
- Daily Inventory
- This is a volunteer position where the compensation is golf privileges.
- Maintaining the proper pace of play on the course.
- Respond to golfers' questions, requests, concerns.
- Direct golfers around the course if they are unfamiliar with the layout.
- Inform golfers about course policies, and let a golfer know when he might violate a course policy.
- Try to mediate any disputes that might arise between groups.
- Checking the cleanliness of on course washrooms
CART ATTENDANTS / JUNIOR PRO-SHOP::
- Meet and greet all members and their guests warmly, friendly and professional.
- Help keep all working areas attractive, neat and clean, free of trash and waste.
- Please inspect the condition of golf carts with specific attention to their cleanliness and appearance (including the beverage cart). Responsible for cart cleanliness, cart supplies, cart condition and refuelling.
- Maintain rotation of golf carts to ensure uniform usage amongst the fleet: update keys and pro-shop cart list.
- Assist golf shop with inventory and stocking.
- Assist golf shop personnel in the tournament setup of golf carts.
- Maintain garbages and bathrooms on the course and pro-shop.
- Refer all significant problems/complaints to a manager
- Follow procedures in the management of the cart.
- Maintain order and continuity of player traffic. Assist Starter as required.
- Assist maintenance crew if required.
** Requirements: Ability to work early mornings (6:00 am), Available to perform the required evenings, weekends and holidays, Positive attitude and willingness to learn. Complete tasks with particular attention to detail. A reliable source of transportation. Ability to work in inclement weather – rain, heat, etc. Physically capable of completing required tasks. Sixteen years of age Stand for 6-8 hours/day.
Full and Part-time weekends required, please email resume to Paul Croteau.
Course Maintenance Personal
The Golf Course Maintenance Crew will provide outstanding golf course conditions daily. Responsible for maintaining all areas of the golf course and maintenance facility. Additional duties include:
- Operating hand-held types of equipment, such as; weed-eaters, self-propelled walk mowers, backpack blowers, push blowers, edgers, rakes, and shovels
- Operate Utility Carts
- Operate Debris Blowers
- Maintain bunkers
- Walk mow greens
- Daily cleanup of equipment and facility
- Top-Dress Greens
- Fill Divots
- All other duties as required by the supervisor
- Strong interpersonal skills; team-oriented.
- General Knowledge of the golf game and the course preferred.
- Experience working in golf course maintenance
- Ability to work seven days a week, weekends and holidays.
We thank all applicants for their interest; we will only contact applicants under consideration.
For restaurant positions, please get in touch with Hector at